August 6, 2007

.random but connected.

MYSA had their 2nd Semester Welcome BBQ today.

I had fun.
Met lots of people,
Played a few games, (or more like, conducted)
Said "Hey" to a couple of cute guys,
Had after-BBQ drinks with a few other members,
and basically had a good day socializing.

Photos of the event will be posted on the MYSA website soon.
So if you're interested at all,
The link to MYSA's homepage is to the right of this page.

*RANDOM*
Friday night...
Jimmy and I almost got in an argument.
Well, we didn't end up arguing,
Although we got really frustrated with each other.
At the end,
Jimmy drove over from the Coast,
Brought me a box of chocolate, (Cadbury Roses)
and we made up. :)

Im currently watching the 2nd half of the FA Charity Shield.
Man Utd v Chelsea.
Good stuff.
Current score: 1-1 at 56'.
Ronaldo's hair looks really flat.
Not a good look to start the season baby.

Talkin about baby,
Today (or more like the 5th) marks the 3rd month since I first met Jimmy.
It was cute cuz Yesterday, (or the day before)
Which was a Saturday,
Jimmy sent me to work and hung around PickNPay for a bit.
I met him halfway during work,
around the same area where I met him exactly 12 weeks ago.

It was like de javu,
A great oNe.
(I didnt know DeJavu was French,
Apparent it means "Already happened" or something like that?)

And talking about that day at work,
Lotsa fun things happened.
Apparently the uber-great feeling I woke up with was accentuated in my every step.
It felt like I left a trail wherever I went,
and guys just went... "oOoo... trail.... yuMmm..."
haHaa
*wink wink*

Anywayz,
For Jimmy and I's 3 months,
I wrote him a song.
:)
He listened to it twice before going to bed.
He says he likes it.

Well, I'll find time to record and upload it on YouTube as soon as I can.
Then you can tell me if you like it too.
(or if Jimmy was just being nice)

3 comments:

۞ D! ۞ said...

Congratulations, 3 months, man gj!

I dont get this part...

"Apparently the uber-great feeling I woke up with was accentuated in my every step.
It felt like I left a trail wherever I went,
and guys just went... "oOoo... trail.... yuMmm..."

lennie... said...

LoL thx! *who knew?! did i lose the bet alredi?*

aaaand that part.. haHaa...
its open for interpretation. ^^

۞ D! ۞ said...

Haha, no bet last I checked, maybe we shud start one? Lol.

I think I get it. Its like a syok sendiri moment ya? ^^
kewlbeans!