August 12, 2007

.updated music player.

Man Utd first match is in less than an hour.
A new season...
Im so excited!
Chelsea is currently playing Bermingham.
Its 42' on the clock and there's 4 goals already!
2-2!
Awesome first half huh?
Amazing goals too!

All the new buys seem to be worth every penny.
I noticed Chelsea got themselves a few hot guys too.

Did I mention Man Utd's new signing, Nani, is quite hot?
He wears the #17 jersey...



He does a backflip everytime he scores.
Hopefully we'll see some flips tonite.
ANDD OF COURSE...
I hope my dear ol' Baby Ronaldo scores too.
I may think Nani is hawt,
But Ronaldo is still the one. :)



Altho he got caught kissing a Bollywood star,
Bipasha Basu or something.



Im currently updating my music player.
Got a few good songs.
Nice to listen, Nice to dance to.
Check it out -

Tambourine - Eve
Shut up and Drive - Rihanna
Umbrella (Cinderella Remix) - Rihanna & Chris Brown
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie

Got the last song off Sharif's myspace.
Remember that reality show hot stuff, Sharif?
He sent me a comment on myspace!!!



Anywayz
Let me know if there are more songs I shud get. :)

Brief update on my weekend -

Friday nite:
~ Dinner with Jimmy's friends, Stan and Melissa.
Had a great time.
Maybe cuz they're Malaysian and we blended perfectly.

~ Went to Cesars for anoher Reiji night.
Stayed there till... 4am.
The music was crap, but I enjoyed meeting friends there.

Saturday:
~ Went to a charity concert with Jimmy cuz his friends got us tickets.
His friend, Michael was the choreographer for the event.
Watched some cool stuff and had a blast.

Sunday:
~ Verrryy lazy oNee...
Waiting to watch MU's first match at midnight.
Enjoying Chelsea's match now though...
Great first half...
Loved watching Mourinho's face glow then crumble!
haHaa!

GLORY GLORY MU!!!
Lets defend our title!!

No comments: