April 2, 2008

.be a friend; tick the poll.

By poll, i meant the survey poll on my sidebar of my blog, not any other kinda poll u may have in mind... but yea. just wanna see which 'sherlene' my friends prefer.

after all, you guys are sooo important. ^^
(...and its part of my reforming process)


Its an anonymous poll. so... tick all you like, as many times you want, and make as many choices as you see fit. but also, keep in mind, be helpful. :)

anywayz, i've been doing great. tired, but great. stan and melissa is sick. *hugs hugs* hope they get better soon. stan is yet to call me back. why hasn't he called back anyway?! i shud call him again.

i've been talking to mr turtle a bit. get to know him better each time. apparently i have a note to retrive tomorrow at the learning centre. specially posted by hand. i'll be sure to let u guys know what awaits me...

its Shafeeq's bday today. i think i missed it last year. i havent called him to wish him yet. was thinkin' of calling him before 12am, so i can be the last to wish him. but that'd mean 2am my time... and thats too late for a working lady like myself. so... i think i'll call at 12am my time. :)

alritey. time to call it a nite. work awaits tomorrow. and mr.turtle's note. till then, u guys take care.

xox

No comments: