April 7, 2008

.how music could've changed so many things.

another morning at work.

during the weekend, i spent the last minutes before i drifted off to bed listening to Michael Learns to Rock. i really miss their songs. some made me reminisce the past, while some just reminded me of how much i use to love those songs once.

i was on the bus to work this morning when i was thinking to myself of all the times i have spent imagining the opposite sex, while listening to particular songs; feeling all sorts of emotions. love (if you'd call it that), crushes, tingles ^^, confusions, anger, frustration... u name it.

i would 'shamelessly' relate myself to the lyrics of the song, line by line, and take rides on cloud 9 with my mr.right (at that time), imagining myself being that happy with him, like how the singer must've been feeling when they sung that particular song.

one thing that i also remember thinking is how perfect it would be if the guy felt the same about the song, and thought of me when he listens to it. especially when i'm mad at him, and is awaiting his apology, i would think, "if he dedicates this song to me, i'd forgive him in a heartbeat."

probably all girls do that. you know, wait for their perfect guy to send them the perfect song. a song that will always remain theirs, and theirs only. because years may pass and they might grow apart; but their song will always remind them of how they once felt for one another.

michael learns to rock - nothing to lose :)

xox

No comments: