April 9, 2008

.choices choices choices.

i have this odd habit of talking to the moon. especially when its full and brightly shining down on me from a clear nights sky. i usually talk about my life and how i've been feeling about certain things, as if it hears me. sometimes i'd make wishes.

i remember the last time i spoke to mr moon; and i remember exactly what was said. i think mr moon might be giving me exactly what i wished for. in addition to that, he has also thrown me a curve ball, trying to test me to see if i also meant what i told him before making that wish.

the answer is simple and i know which way i should be taking. but mr moon certainly isnt making this easy for me. not easy at all.

question: if u ask for something, and you're given choices to choose from; if you don't choose something from the choices presented to you, does that mean you won't get anymore in the future?

xox

2 comments:

۞ D! ۞ said...

you knoe what id say.

Just do it.

Wait, what is this about xactly?....

^^

deja vu.

lennie... said...

LOL ur deja vu is half right babe... ^^ (definitely on the rite track)