April 3, 2008

.have you drafted your will?.

whoaa... a minute to midnight. i shud be in bed. what happened to my 11am bed time plan? the one thing jimmy implemented in my life that managed to stick. well, thats also gone now. oh well.

been drawing up heaps of wills at my practical-legal-training (PLT) lately. need me to draw up a will for ya? im ya gurl; but it'll cost ya!

ok ok fine... i'll give u a discount. 10%?... and ok, 25% if we've ever gone out, if we've made out 30%, and 50% for my life long crushes. (so carlo, yes, you get a whoopin' 50% off!) i think thats fair. so... u know what to do if u wanna score some will-drafting-discount prices. ;)

oh wait. im reforming. sorry, i take back the discounts. (except for carlo's)

and you know...
im kinda curious about who ticked what on my poll now.
so if u read this and don't mind revealing, post me a reply and let me know what u've chosen k? preferably, let me know why too... i love justifications. it just makes my mind go ohLaLa! ;)
ok... 12.06am. i shud sleep. ta!

xox

No comments: