May 14, 2008

.10 days. before & after.

this may not make sense... but let me rant.

i remember being asked whether i'd rather endure what i was going tru, or what my close girlfriend was going tru... and i said i'd rather my friend's.

at that time, i thought it was a "greener grass" syndrome... but now im sure my choice was rite. just lookin at my girlfriend grinning in front of me rite now, in front of her laptop, confirms im rite.

while im left with only these words...


(You say you'll never leave)
And I won't dear
(But how can I believe)
Just trust me please

(I can't explain how much I need you)
Don't say a word,
Your body will speak for you
(You can be the reason I'm alive)
You're already everything I've got
(Hold me close, keep me on my toes)

just surrender - so close/so alive

***

they can take tomorrow and the plans we made,
they can take the music that we'll never play,
all the broken dreams, take everything,
just take it away,
but they can never have yesterday,

they can take the future that we'll never know,
they can take the places that we said we will go,
all the broken dreams, take everything,
just take it away,
but they can never have yesterday.

leona lewis - yesterday


If only.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the future that we'll never know ... :(