May 11, 2008

.so much so say; so little energy.

Bec, Selina and I got together to bake muffins for Jayde and Elton's birthdays.
Elton's very belated birthday actually.
... and they loved it. :)


Jayde and I


Me, lighting Elton's candle. :)

Elton and I... canoodling under the sun. LoL
actually we were just putting up an act for leah and bec,
cuz apparently, they love seeing us together...
c'mon everyone... awww... <3>


just like this pic, so i posted it.
maybe its cuz elton never look this... hmm...
dunno whats the word.
blissful?
If you knew elton, u'd know what i mean. :)


I had my IELTS exam today.
soOo disappointed with myself. :(


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MUM! :)

thinking too much is soOo not fun.
but can we get by without thinking?
what's necessary and what isn't? :(


Stan's back.
ooH my... how i've missed him. :)


9 more days in brisbane with stan. :(

lena is gonna be in newcastle from the 16th may to the 6th june.
i wanna be there tooo!!!
i wonder if stan would be there already,
and whether i can take a weekend off to visit? :)


im so tired. :(

im soooo hoping sex and the city's movie come out SOON!! :)

xox

1 comment:

Wyn said...

was it spose to be so much TO say?