June 25, 2006

.Curlz or Straight?.

HaHa...
Tell me honestly,
which suits me better?
Curly hair? Or my usual straight?

Be warned that the curlz are a little wild tonite,
cuz I just took the curlers off.
Im hoping to see what it'll turn into after a night's sleep.
oHH... Its the first time I got curls!!
haHaa thanks to mum!
and tonight really wasn't the best nite for pics,
cuz I just watched this really touching bollywood movie,
and I cried the crap outta my eyes.
*boOoo*

But yea, focus! Hair! Face!
and see what ya think! kekKekee!













































Okay...
In case you cant see a difference,
OR YOU DONT REMEMBER HOW I LOOK LIKE IN STRAIGHT HAIR,
here are some pics to compare the above to:















































*whOa... I really do self indulge quite a bit huh?*
keKkeke... but lets not focus on that.
*blush*

So whatdaya thiNk?
Straight or Curls?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i simply love both of 'em... i can't choose, if i had to choose, the answer would be sherlene, whether she has curly or straight hair - i rili don't care cuz she looks stunning in both to me!