June 23, 2006

.exams can lick my........ toilet bowl?.

FINALLY! Exams are over!
Uni is out!
(at least for the next few weeks!)
I'm psyched!!!

Here are some stuffs I told myself I HAVE to do during the break,
Things I have always wanted or thought of doing,
But couldn't because of the guilt of not studying.

1. Take mum shopping (Later today? Myer? Friday nite? -purfect!-)

2. Picnic at New Farm Park.
So Sheen and I can take our mums on the citycat.
Arent citycats fun?!

3. Record my songs.
Have always wanted to do this!!
I've got like 5 songs unrecorded now...
Just thought it'd be nice to have them saved somewhere.
(so I can listen back and think how pathetic I am)
(or to reminisce on the past)

4. Update my friendster profile.

5. Take more pictures. *haha*

6. Work and save!!

7. Clean my crazy room!

8. GO WILD ON THE WORLD CUP!!
(knock out rounds are up soon!! ahhhh!!)

9. Go clubbing!!

10. Watch more movies at the cinema!!!
*yay!! now i finally have timeeeeee!!*

11. Watch movies on DVDs that I love sooOoo much!!
Guilt-freee!!!!

12. ooH... rearrange my enrolled units.
*sigh* Thats not fun. *boo*

13. Spend more time online chatting!!
and blogging!! and answering questions in yahoo! answers!!

14. Listen to music alllll daaaayyy...
*trust me, at one point, my cravings for music got soooo bad, I was gonna break down and cry. It just felt sad that I couldnt just lie on my bed and listen to music without feeling guilty*

15. Catch up on sleeeepp!!!

16. Cook for Groovy as promised.
Im gonna poison him. ^^

17. Just hang out with friendss....

18. SHOP.

- alrite alrite...
the list ends here for now.

Its not like I have THAT much time.
But one thing for sure,
I hope I can get my songs recorded.
That'd be fun.

YAY!!! EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRR!!!!
(not confident about my last paper,
but its over, so whatdaheck! its time for fun!)

No comments: