June 19, 2006

.My Perfect Guy.

Im writing this becuz I was tagged.
Apparently there's this thing called "Blog Tagging".
Where you're suppose to do something once someone "tagged" you.
And my dear friend Mike,
*narrows eye*
He was 'sweet' enough to think of me.

So yea,
I'm gonna follow the rules and repost with my answers.
Bearing in mind the following rules:

* The tagged victim has to come up with eight different points about his/her lover.
* Has to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
*
Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
*
If you got tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
*
Lastly, and more importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT!

Right... so here's what I got from the top of my head:

Sherlene's Perfect Man

1. has a career, if not, i have to at least be able to see that he'll have a future becuz i know he'll work hard for one and be able to make something out of himself. i dont need him to support me, just not a bum who would in turn be my financial burden. SORRY.

2. he has to be more mature than me. i like a man who can guide me and give me a sense of security while im with him, cuz i can be quite crazy sometimes.

3. sociable, easy-going and presentable. he must be able to talk to people, my friends, my family, etc. definitely not a guy with a broom stick up his arse. cares about looking decent.

4. reliable and responsible. for his actions and the decisions regarding his own life. he knows what he should and shouldn't do. and whats wrong and whats right. and he does it for himself, not for anyone else, not even me.

6. home oriented. i'd love if he's got a family who's supportive of him, or that he at least understands and respects the value of a family.

7. accepts me for who i am. yes, im crazy. yes, i can be flirty. yes, i talk alot. yes, i can be very mindless sometimes. yes, i may complain alot. but he sees through all those things and loves me for who i am as a whole.

8. fun. he has to be fun becuz i hate being bored. fun also means having a sense of humour. so we can laugh together alll daaaayy.... oh, and fun also mean being able to share the things i find fun...
like watching Manchester United top the league!

Such man dont exist?
I know... & Im not surprised.
Thats why I call him the perfect man.
and everyone knows,
Perfection aint possible.

---

My turn to tag?
Here u go unlucky ones!!


Selina (in her new blog)
Sheena (when she gets a new blog!)
Limpeh (yes u J!)
Sher-nani (i dun care if u think this is lame, u're doing it!)
Uncle Lee (yes James... u've been tagged!)
Carlo (my sexy huNnie buNnie)
Ivan Lean (da' man - NOT)
2saNie (I gotcha!)

Have Fun!

No comments: