June 4, 2008

.awkward dreams.

fell asleep on the couch last nite. got up once at 7am before i finally crawled upstairs at 8.30am to take a shower.

had very weird dreams. ones that remained fresh and clear in my head. so weird. so real. maybe its the couch, or the living room, orrrr me. hmmm.

one dream i was peeing in a toilet made with glass walls, so really, i was peeing in public. more people started gathering around as i tried to cover myself while i pulled up my pants. i spent the rest of the dream complaining to the "person in charge of the toilet" on how silly their toilet facility was. woke up in the midst of complaining. (my dream must've got sick of me)

the dream after that was me, waking up with my hair curly and my front hair cropped really short, almost above my forehead. i then took a scissors and continued cutting my hair off. mum came into my room (i was in my old house back in KK) and didn't stop me. then i had to go to pick sherwynna at school. (St Agnes Primary School - ?!?)

I did some research on Dream Moods -

Toilet

To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless.

Walls
To see a wall in your dream, signifies limitations. obstacles and boundaries. There is a barrier obstructing your progress. You may have been accustomed to your old habits and way of thinking.

Glass

To dream that you are looking through glass, represents your openness and non-defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be putting up an invisible emotional barrier around yourself.

Glass House
To see a glass house in your dream, signifies that flattery is likely to hurt you. To dream that you are living in a glass house, signifies the threatened loss of your reputation. Alternatively, it suggests that you are being watched.

Hair
To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.

Scissors
To dream that you are using scissors, denotes decisiveness and control in your waking life. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to get rid of something in your life. It also represents your ability to cut things or people out of your life.

i reckon my dreams are telling me something.

hmm.

No comments: