June 8, 2008

.me friday and saturday.

my weekend has been good. :)
friday was the last day of my legal prac at griffith.
was really sad to say goodbye to my colleagues.
22 weeks.
aww... i shall miss.

that same nite, my girls and cyrus ;) went to watch the SATC movie.
ooh did our little hearts jumped at the sight of the SATC girls again.
carrie, miranda, charlotte and samantha.
its like we know them. :)
(dont worry, no spoilers, my lips are sealed)

to show our love to them and also our true fan devotion,
we dressed up to catch the movie. :)
here are some pics from that nite!


also this week, saturday nite to be exact, we went out for a buffet dinner to celebrate nanda's birthday. her exact birth date is on the 5th. happy belated birthday nanda babeee! ;)

here was the group.


oh... and we adjourned to krispy kreme after dinner. :) i was so stuffed from the buffet, but still... how can you say no to krispy kreme rite? :S heHee...

also, 7th june 2008. remember that date. dont ask why. just do. :)

xox

No comments: