June 28, 2008

.someone stole my baby.

oooH...
im so jealous.
its bitter sweet, cuz she's with my ronaldo, but at the same time, i can't deny how cute they look together!!

well, at least i know ronnie boy isnt too upset about losing to germany; also good to know he's in good (and hot) hands. ;) Nereida Gallardo... u're one lucky babe. i want one day in your shoesss... or in this case, your bikini?



anywayz,
me up with derek and sherwynna now.
waiting for 8am, so we can drive to the airport to send D off. :( me and him, having a little jamming session now. singing some avril lavigne and hoobastank. - still stinking from our nite out, in attempt to paint the town red. :) feels like the town painted (or rather, killed) me instead.

gonna miss him. he's such a poo-head for only staying 3 days. (with me working full time 2/3 days)... wish he had more time to catch up. so much to say, so much to catch up on. and u guys suck for grouping up in kk without me!! :(

love you guys tho!
always!!

xox

2 comments:

۞ D! ۞ said...

at least we saw ROnaldo at the airport just now. consolation.

lennie... said...

lol and he was sendin his gal off! i should've gone for it hey?!

good to know ur home safe!! hav heaps and heaps of fun babe. miss ya already!