March 7, 2006

Thought I'd Write This Down...


















These pics were taken the night Shaz and I...
Well.. The night we decided that would be our last together.
We spent the entire day at Gold Coast...
Shopping at Broadbeach,
Then Clubbing at this hiphop joint at Surfers.
It was undeniably a great nitee...
And we witnessed a catfight right in front of our eyes at that club we went to.
I think it's call the "Crazy Horse"...?
hmm... the name doesn't sound right... heHhee

NWAY
Not sure about SHaz, but I had lots of fun...
We dance, we draNk, we smoked (just for fun)...
It was one out-of-control night.
But filled with crazy fun nonetheless.
Definitely a nite to remember.

Hmmmm.................
Shaz just called.
Says he wants to come over now to pass me something.
Hmmmm.................
Not to mention, today is the 7th...
Suppose to be me and his 5th month anniversary.
*boo*

We'll see.

No comments: