March 12, 2008

.early day!.

YAY! :)
Its 2.44pm and we've been told that we can leave work.
I've done all I can do,
so I'm packing me bags baybiee!!

Laterz peeps!!

Nwayz,
Some random thoughts-

1. Elton is such a big baby.
2. I've been getting enough sleep the past 2 nights.
3. My diet is not working.
4. I'm running out of money.
5. I need to get my student work visa.
6. I'm gonna go home and watch a DVD.
7. I'm so excited I get to go home early!
8. Bec is so cute.
9. I need money.
10. Sherman's Birthday soon!
11. My feet hurts.
12. I've got 2 new pimples on my cheek.
13. I'm addicted to listenin to me and Derek's song.
14. I love Indian food.
15. I'm changing my shampoo. No more Herbal Essences.
16. I've been listening to boyband music to bed the last 3 nights.
17. My 'reformation' is still working.
18. I'm actually capable of controling my attraction towards the opposite sex.
19. I can be sooo stubborn.
20. Am I due to be PMS-ing already? Somehow feels like it.

xox

1 comment:

۞ D! ۞ said...

somehow whens its a early day for u, i feel relieved for u. the stress!
3 is because of 14.
15 = dont use palmolive.very dry.
17 = what reformation?