March 27, 2008

.shit smearing.

ALERT!
Selfish me talking again-
(Maybe my earlier posts weren't due to PMS afterall! I really AM that bitter!)

You know how when people make mistakes and gets themselves into shit,
and you as the friend would console them and tell them everything is gonna be ok,
then you go on, running your life like normal,

cuz (as cruel as it is to say) it's not exactly your problem?

What if...
Your friend makes a mistake and gets themselves into shit,
and you as the friend console them and tell them everything is gonna be ok,
only to realise...

Their shit brought shit to you too?

I know the whole yarda yarda about a true friend is one who will be sitting next to you in a cell, laughing and saying, "Man, we were so stupid to do that!"

But what if you were 100% not involved in the shit your friend got themself involved in,

But the consequences of their doing put constraints over your life too?
Constraints you cannot make-better despite saying things like,
"but it wasn't me!" or "but that was not my business!"?
Constraints that doesn't even give you an opportunity to voice out for yourself?

Its so unfair.

SOO UNFAIR.
So unfair when someone's blunder ends up smearing shit on you too.
SHIT.

By the way,
Just to end the post on a more upbeat note...
I noticed something in my gmail today.
I received a Spam, and attempted to delete it,
Only to realise the button says "Delete Forever"...
**FOREVER**

What an INTENSE word to use.
So intense it actually made me think twice before deciding to delete that silly spam mail.



Forever is not a word I'd use EVER if I can help it.
"I love you forever"... Ha! What a joke.

I havent given that line any sort of emotional value since I was 13,
and judging from how society has evolved today when it comes to relationships,
I shouldn't even consider that that line exist.

Modern day society and their "modern" mentality is so screwed.
You really don't know whether its better to evolve with them,
or to end up disappointed all the time.
*sigh*

Sorry.
I guess my post won't end on a higher note after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHIT i THINK U ARE REALLY HIDDEN EMO...

Positive mate...i told you positive energy.... look up and see the brighter sky...dont delete my mail FOREVER!!!

lennie... said...

lol u loser.. :P