March 17, 2008

.little annoyances.

My day only just started but there are so many small things that are annoying me. I won't be specific becuz steppin' on people's toes would be the last thing I need to do rite now, but what's really buggin' me right now are -

1) People who just wont "let it go".
2) People who are irresponsible, and leaves the shit to someone else to deal with.
3) People who are perfectly normal, who would rather act like a retard.
4) People who are selfish.
5) People who thinks the world revolves around them.
6) People who nags and nags and nags.
7) People who shares their thoughts AND FORCES you (psychologically) to stand with them.
8) People who are too uptight. (despite my reformation)
9) People who just does things to ruin someone else's morning.

Argh.
I wouldnt say I "hate" them,
But aaaRgh!!
SO ANNOYIN'!

No comments: