March 14, 2008

.public apology?; take a hikeee!.

So... another day of work is done.
My file is getting fatter.
Selling businesses is soOoo not fun.
Especially when you're given messy instructions.

Thank goodness I'm lucky to have very efficient and hardworking parties in my contract,
rather than have to suffer like Selina, Bec and Abby.
Their clients/other side's solicitor and client are hell.

*hugs*
- and a big pat on their backs when they make it through.


So, its the 3rd day since I pissed Graham* off.

Mind you, I apologised on the same day but he didn't budge.

Since then, he's been ignoring me.

So what did I do?

I ignored him back. :)


(So typical game-on Sherlene)

As far as I'm concern, I've done my part.

But according to Bec, he wants a public apology.
I say, "grow up!"

(Stan would agree with me on this;
and no, I did not say that to his face)

Especially if you knew WHY he got pissed in the first place.

I think he's totally blowing this out of proportion.

When we first started the 'ignoring game',

it felt kinda funny, cuz he was being so deliberate.
You can see how he was trying hard to ignore me.

But now, being the third day of our cold war,
It has turned into a "I don't give a shit - for real" kinda situation.

In fact, we're both beginning to get use to this and even find mutual benefits in our current situation.
Apparently ever since we stopped fooling around so much during working hours,

We both have been on top of our work. :)

I have to say, the feeling of getting work done so efficiently is so satisfying and fulfilling!

My file is ready at all times for the next instructions,

Its all updated and I'm never behind...

Awesome feeling!

But at the same time,

I can't block out the thought that -

"What if this continues, and we just never speak again?"

Hmm.

Question is:

Would that really be such a bad thing?

(Aside from feeling "boo" cuz someone in the office doesn't like me so much that they wouldn't talk to me ever?)

Hmm.

I'll keep u posted on whether we eventually kiss and make up.
Although at this point,

Chances seem pretty slim cuz we've both soOoo much pride.

By the way,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERMAN!!!

* name changed for privacy purposes.

No comments: