March 29, 2008

.lets keep it light.

*randoms*

x1.
So the hols are almost over.
Funny how at the beginning of this week I was feeling very energized,
and now, I feel like I've not rested for 1,000,000 years.

x2.
Been watching heaps of One Tree Hill these few days,
aaaand throughout the holiday.
Some bits of it do make me think...
Can't exactly point out anything specific though.
(mainly cuz I dun remember)

Derek is way ahead in Season 2.
I'm still enjoying the episodes with Felix in them.
He's such an ass, but such a cute one!
I've watched these episodes before...
So I know he's gonna be booted soon.
But I just love watching him... and Brooke... together. :)

x3.
Been reading Jason Phoon's blog.
Have to say I enjoy his comic strips.
Makes me laugh out loud, and wonder where the hell he got all his inspirations.
(and the skill to draw simple figures with such accurate expressions!)
Oddly,
I also found his personal facts interesting.
Some raised my eyebrows,
While some made me purse my lips.
I guess everyone has their own surprises.
And well, surprises can be good sometimes.

x4.
Stan is yet to get back to me about 'something'.
I'm brushing up on my karate skills so I can kick his ass if he delivers me crappy news.
Then again,
In all seriousness...
I really shouldn't be stopping him from going after the best things for himself.
So, fineeee...
I'll save my karate for some other times, when he pisses me off.
But,
What if he ends up being too far away for me to ever kick him again?
Maybe I shud just kick him for fun for now.

x5.
I'm so infatuated with C.Ronaldo right now.
Well, I have always been married to him by soul,

and have been madly and obsessively craving him for more than 3 years now,
But I just recently watched a YouTube vid of his record breaking goal,
and all my Ronaldo madness started bubbling up again!

It's like my 3 years 'relationship' with Ronaldo have new found sparks!
Its like I'm seeing him for the very first time!! LoL

Goosebumps and all!!

I CanT HELP IT!!




x6.
This morning I received news that I didn't know how I really felt about.
Did that make sense?
Well... basically,
I got the news and... I wasn't sure if I was happy or sad.
Funny thing is,
I dont even know which one I SHOULD be feeling.
Does that mean I'm confused?

So... if someone asks me "How did that news make you feel?"
Do I say... "When I heard it, I was confused."?
Cuz... that doesn't really make sense.

How about, "I was confused as to how I felt about it."
Then they'll ask, "Why? Shouldn't you be happy?"
And I'd be like, "Really? I should? But...."
"But what?"
"But... I kinda feel weird, and bad at the same time."
"Why?"
"I don't know! Why don't you get outta my face?!"


=) yea. I think I know how to handle it.


x7.
SEVEN!!! RONALDO!!! =)
MU plays Aston Villa at 3am.
I hope Im able to stay awake till then.
Its been sooo hard to stay up since I started my PLT.
I hate full time working life.

x8.
Mahfuz joined Facebook.
I'm so glad. =)
I have to say, I miss him heaps.
I need to see him again.

It's been 8 years.
Just for old time's sake.

x9.
Music.
I crave Music.
I need a new soundtrack in my life.
aaaH... thats one thing I got from Peyton in an episode of OTH.
.... and I crave dancing too.
ooH... and Jason Reeve's Photographs and Memories is really good. =)

x10.
Its 12.29am now.
Might be havin lunch with Stan tomorrow.
I'm sleepy already.
Oh no.
My game!

No comments: