March 26, 2008

.the emo me.


Sherwynna says I'm a hidden EMO.
I'm beginning to think she's right.
LoL
Truth be told,
I think there's EMO-ness in everyone.
The people who gets the label are just those who are more open with their EMO-ness.
Like Sherwynna.
HAHA.
ANYWAY...
The point of this post is really to say,
Don't you think I frown alot?
I noticed (from the pics above) that when I don't smile,
I seem to be frowning.
I'm not sure if I'm just semi-squinting from the sunlight,
or whether I'm really frowning...
But... geez...
I'm gonna get so much wrinkles.
MUCH, not MANY.
MUCH!
Sigh.
Again, unnecesary worries.
By the way,
I'm not done with my earlier posts.
I still have heaps to say about life on that lane!
Random:
Song stuck in my head: "what if God was one of usss...."
Song I wanna sing: Jason Reeves' Photographs and Memories.
MSN-ing: Jason PhoooooN & Stannie Wong
Line of the Day: "yours , is .. emo a bit" - Jason; talking about my blog.

See?
I am "Emo".

No comments: