March 2, 2008

.help.

Im so tired.
Im so tired.
Im so tired.

I shud probably leave some energy/strength for whatever I need to do next.

This week...
I've been totally unrested.
Sleeping on the couch is NOT resting.
And sadly, I've spent too many nites fallin asleep there.

Im so out of it.
My brain has got a new fav. activity.
It does this really creepy sudden 'shut off' thing.
Lasts for a second or two.
I can be walking or standing,
Anytime anywhere,
It just does this sudden "zoOop"...
Like...
.......
.....
...
..
*off*


Creepy.
I hope its becuz Im really tired,
and not because something is growing inside.
And so far,
I've only 'almost' fell over from that momentary shut off twice.
Other times,
I catch myself before I lose my balance.

Talkin about losing my balance,
My feet is still aching from the Soundwave Festival.
My knees are feeling weak too.
Right now,
I feel like a big blob, waiting to crumble to the ground anytime.

No comments: