March 21, 2008

.livin in denial for a day.

Yesterday was the first day of my Easter break,
and it was one of the most relaxing day I had in a while.

I spent majority of my time at home with Wynna watching OTH,
went grocery shoppin with Sherman and Wynna,
Had a simple dinner at home,
Did a mask - facial, (finally!)
Did some cleaning around the house,
and went to bed around midnight after reading a romance novel in my room...

Doesn't sound like anything huh?

Thats cuz I havent told you the best bits.

While doing all the above,
I intentionally left my mobile in my room.
After all, aside from who was already around me, there wasn't anyone else I could be bothered with.

Ok, that sounded harsh.
Maybe its more like,
I was happily with people who wouldn't give me problems...
And I intend to keep it that way, at least for one whole day.
Becuz I deserved it.
And that was refreshing.

Especially considering my intense PMS mood that's going around,
and the time I have wasted lately on unworthy things.

Sometimes I KNOW I think too much.
But people need to know that my thoughts sprung from legitimate grounds.
From things I know, but they don't know that I know.

At times,
I don't know why I put up with it.
Come to think of it,
It really shouldn't be my concern.
But Im guessing its becuz I care?

... which makes me think,
Maybe I shouldn't anymore.

No comments: