December 5, 2008

.till death do us part.



was watching trista and ryan's $4m wedding earlier. the officiant, reverend clint hufft said a few things that really tugged at my heart strings. it was then i realized the beauty of wedding readings.

i liked how the reverand reminded them that despite joining together and becoming one entity, they're still two individuals; and they can grow together and individually. :)

u know, with the amount of hope and love that is embedded in those words that are exchanged and spoken at the ceremony, its a wonder how people can get divorced. when that happens, really... where does the love go? :(

like i told leon, marriage suddenly feels so out of reach for me. and i mean a truly long lasting, committed and love-filled marriage. as much as i want someone to love and hold for better or for worse, its painful to say im afraid i do not have that to give in return.

not now anyway. maybe things would change when i meet the right one. *fingers crossed*

and *awww* the reality tv show couple are still together 3 years later, with a child and another baby due soon! i knew the love i saw in their eyes at their wedding is true! :) i hope it keeps burning too...


" I love you, not only for what you are,
But, for what I am when I am with you.
I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself,
But for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out. "

No comments: