May 21, 2006

.PMS is No Joke.

Remember how I've been complaining about my wrist?
That it hurts from work?
Cuz...
U see...
My part time job requires me to scoop gelati,
and the friggin gelati can be very hard sometimes...
Specially taro, durian and double choc...
BLOOODYYY double choc!!!!

But nwayz, its been hurting for weeks now.
And I've been massaging it...
Thinking it would get better,
LOOK WHAT HAPPENED NOW.
















The white boxes are bruises...
"Blue blacks" as people call it.
AND IT HURTS...

Now, every morning when I wake up,
I feel as if my hand would fall off anytime.

And if it didn't fall off,
I would WISH it will...
If that would get rid of the friggin pain.
I need a hot pack...
Maybe, as Janice said, that would cure the pain.

SIGH.
U know what I noticed?
Every month when its a week to my period due date,
I get really bitchy and complain-y.
Not to mention extra emotional...


Say, if someone said something offensive to me last week,
and they say it again to me NOW,
I am very sure I would respond differently.

2 weeks ago,
I'd wave it off and think,
"haha whatever. what a lame-arse."

But TODAY,
I'd probably get all upset,
Show that emotion on my face,
Stomp away and not talk to you until I'm "willing" to force some sense into myself.
heHheee...

So yea.
PEOPLE.
SHERLENE IS EXTREMELY TOUCHY RIGHT NOW.
DONT MESS WITH HER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THAT THE COAST IS CLEAR.


ArgH...
I wanna watch Final Destination 3!!!
Please keep it in the cinema at least until this weekend!!
And American Dreamz too!!! *sobs sobs*

I Hate Assignments.
(see? Im complaining again.)

No comments: