September 18, 2005

Ending Today at 5.15am...

Today has been alrite I guess.
Overslept.
Woke up at 3pm.
I wonder why didn't I hear my alarm.
12.00pm, 12.30pm, 1.00pm...
3 freakin times!
wHoa... I must really sleep dead.

Tomorrow (tonite actually)
Darshan, Yatrick and Moiz is coming over.
Liverpool v Man Utd, playing at Anfield.
Goal prediction? *shivers*

*smacks self for shivering*
Shaz said, "A real fan doesn't doubt their team!"
Alritey! We're goNna win!
Glory Glory MU!

Shaz and Zara came over to do our assignment.
Due on Wednesday.
Shaz might be coming over tonite too.
He said he'll be here at 8.30pm.
Match starts at 9pm.
Shaz said, "wear your MU jersey ok?"
I will... if he shows up. *lol*
You think he will?
I'm still doubting.
Wait a minute.
Why do I care so much?
Aaaah...
cuz I don't wanna be the only MU supporter among the Liverpool fans!
Thats right!
And THATS ALL.
Yea... sure.
I mean, YEa. I'm Sure.

Alrite. It's 5am.
Time to turn in.
And well,
Shaz... I like him.
We have fun. As Friends.
Yea. That's it. I'm sure.
*yawN*
Nitey Nite Peeps!
Shaz & I at Gold Coast - Aug 2005'

No comments: