September 25, 2005

I shouldn't be sighing...

Today, I got up to Yum Cha with Lalat, Selina, Cyrus and Jett.
Yum Cha in Brisbane (or maybe all western countries) actually means,
"eating dim sum"... Go figure.

Back in KK, (or Malaysia) yum cha means you drive to a coffee shop,
sit down with friends and talk until you realise you need to go home.

ANYWAY... after breakfast/lunch/brunch - whatever,
we went to walk in K-Mart...
I bought a bottle of hair dye and Lalat agreed to help me.
We got home, I dyed my hair.
Not much difference... The colour is just a little lighter.
I think it might be more obvious under the sun.

Lalat decided she's not going to Club Kandy tomorrow.
Thats means I'm alone. Alone as in, the only girl going.
I wouldnt mind going with Daniel, but it would be kinda weird.
What would his friends think?
I dont want to be thought of as a frequent clubber.
Out with a bunch of guys. Bleak. Not my style.
(except if I'm back in KK)
Furthermore... aah sheesh...
I typed half way and forgot what I was gonna say.
If you've spoken to me before, u'd know I'm like that. BLEAK.

Alrite.
Time to put my time to good use.
Need to start researching for my presentation next monday.

Oh... I wrote a song.
I've not given the song a name, but I know exactly why I wrote it.
*sigh* and talking about songs,
there's a song I heard while shopping in Kmart today.
Its chorus went something like:
"I dont think I love you... I know"
I wanna find that song. SO BADLY.

*sigh*

Happy Birthday Shaz.
I miss you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog -- not boring like so many of them!

If you're interested, check out my site, where you'll find the best info on script consultants.

I don't know if you're into this kind of thing, but you may still find something of interest.

lennie... said...

i've been spammed!!!!

mel said...

Take your blog out of the public list on bloggers then. You know what I mean? Set it to registered only, plus add the word verification thingie lor....