September 15, 2005

Morning Football Jolt

Its the earliest I've ever gotten up in this month, or maybe even year.
6.30am...
Why?
Villareal v Man Utd on SBS.
Not live, but better than nothing.

Disappointing game, but a relief at the end. 0-0. Could have been worse.
Wayne Rooney *grow up dammit!* sent off for another one of his stoopid acts.
And apparently, its a common thing to happen today.
Dumbass Vieira *loser - did u lose your foul immunities there in Juve?* was sent off too.
Also, van Persie *Wenger's pretty boy* from Arsenal.
Then again, both team won despite their 10 men condition.
bOo hOo...
Juventus was good without that loser anyway.
And the Gunners were playing a team who never scored (until today) in the UEFA.
BIG DEAL!

But what happened to MU?
Villareal is a newbie! We were suppose to kick their ass!
I guess they were probably trying to be nice to Forlan.
Save him the embarrassment.
haHhaa *lame excuse*
But despite all... I do miss Forlan.
He played well today. Bravo!

Ronaldo was alrite.
Not at his best and could have done more,
specially before his fab partner Wayne doofus got sent out.
*sigh*
Van Der Sar... OUR MAN.
What would we do without his safe hands?
I love that man.
Oh... and Heinze picked up a knee injury in the 1st half.
*not a good sign!*
Who was then substituted for Richardson, who played quite well.
Weird to put him in for Heinze though.
Oh well, never know what Sir Fergie is thinking.
"Whatever rocks his boat"

Alrite.
Time to turn my attention to my Trusts tutorial work.
Class at 4pm.
SOOOO not looking forward.
Then again, 4pm... hmm... does that mean...
I can actually steal a bit more sleep time before I head off to class?
*excited*
I sure hope so!
Maybe in my dream, Ronaldo would be the star of the match...
Just like how I had hoped for.

This weekend... Liverpool v Man Utd.
Sherman asked Darshan, Yatrik and Moiz over.
I know Darshan is a Livvy fan.
I hope Liv loses.
I wanna laugh at him. *kekekee*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: