September 12, 2005

Feelings make Fools

You know how people say "Love is Blind"?
I'd say its more like, "Feelings make Fools"...

Love is great.
But people mix that up with other "feelings" they get,
and blame their actions on Love.
Okay... actually the main reason I'm typing this is becuz,
I recently came across a situation where a really cute gal
is killing herself (emotionally) by hanging on to her boyfriend,
who happens to be one of the biggest asshole.

The funny part is... She knows he's an ass.
But she doesn't wanna leave him.
She knows about the girls he's trying to hook up with,
she knows he's out there wiggling his tail at dozens of
other girls, and yet, she still stays around.
Why?

If one day, I ever get myself into THAT state of Denial...
Please Kill me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it's a hard thing to sit back and watch a friend put themselves through that. But I'm sure if you support her as a friend she will see sense. Great blog

Anonymous said...

TOUGH one! Feelings make fools and those fools will never understand until its too late.

Aren't some girls just attracted to the bad boy image? I want what I cannot have? It is a sense of owning something that others want. A trophy prize maybe an ugly association to use.


Continuously improving: KaiZen

lennie... said...

oH... thx for the replies. Tho I can't really do anything to help the girl. I dont exactly know her. I'm connected to her through her bf... cuz I was actually one of the dozens of girls he tried flirting with. Ah! Small world huh?

KaiZen, I hav to agree with a point u made about wanting to win something someone else wants. I guess the girl needs to wake up and realise that she's actually holding on to something freakin worthless. The only reason why that guy gets girls is probably becuz he's got a gf... which makes him appear so "off limits" and thus appealing to the other girls becuz its something they couldn't have. And that ultimately, brings us back to point one. Wanting something someone else wants.

Oh... The beauty of the circle of life! *griNs*