September 28, 2005

Question for the Heart; Sore?

Today,
Selina and I finally managed to do our long overdued spring cleaning.
After that, we went to GarCit (as Sheenie calls it) to watch a movie.
We caught "The Perfect Catch" starring Jimmy Fallon n Drew Barrymore.
It was definitely MY type of movie.
Romance + Comedy + BASEBALL.
Perfect Combo.
I guess thats why I loved "Summer Catch".

ANYWAY...
Shaz was online today.
Gosh I miss him.
Its been so long since we chatted.
hahHaa... actually it's less than a week,
BUT, oh well.

Shaz and I had a good chat.
Amazing how we can always be so open with each other.
I tried to make him answer a few questions.
Questions I've been longing to ask him for quite some time now.
At the beginning, we passed a few comments which made my heart sunk.
Then, as we continued chatting, things got better.

The friendship between Shaz and I has definitely gone up a notch.
Then again, I have to admit that the conversation didn't exactly go the way I wanted.
Though... I'm actually not too sure how I want it to go.
NEVERTHELESS,
I'm still happy.
Happy to know we're still so open with each other.
Happy to know he's in a condition where he can still watch MU's match.
and above all,
Happy to be able to chat with him tonite and to know that he's doing fine.

Im gonna continue reading my case now.
5 days to go before my presentation and I have NOTHING.
Good going Sherlene! *sarcastic pat on back*

And today... MU v Benfica. UEFA Champs League.
WE NEED TO WIN.

6.30am NOT-live on SBS.
I'm there!

No comments: