September 19, 2005

I'm Happy NOW... Thats all that matters.

Current Music: Fly Away - Nelly
Current Mood: Sleepy + Tired + BlaH
Current Location: C Block Computer Lab

I shouldn't be here for 2 reasons.
  1. I should be studying either for my presentation or group my assignment.
  2. I should be refilling my printing card and printing off my 5pm lecture notes.

The fact that I'm here, typing this, means:

  1. I'm thinking of stuffs I shouldn't be thinking off.
  2. I'm wasting too much time. Time I should be spending on more important things.

Okay...
I'm thinking about something.
I'm thinking...
Is it true that sometimes, its better to leave things the way it is instead of doing something and making the situation complicated?
Specially when currently, everything is great?
Besides, who said that everything only has to get better right?
Maybe...
Maybe this is the best it could ever get.
MAYBE.

Okay... You know what?
I'm sure.
Currently, this is one of the best times.
After all, most importantly is how I feel rite?
And I feel happy.
So it doesn't really matter what I think I may need.
After all, I'm living happilly without it now.
Why mess it up with my greediness?

kekekee... oOkay.
Case Close.

No comments: