September 21, 2005

Horoscopes; Friend or Foe?

Two days ago...
That'd be Tuesday of this week,
I read my daily horoscope.
It said it was the right time to confess my feelings.
It said "The stars are all in the right positions. Its the best time!"

*lol* But as I told Andy,
I wasn't too sure if what I felt for the guy,
-lets call him Mr.B-
Well,
I wasn't sure of my feelings for Mr.B...
So... Instead of confessing,
I took a different approach.
Instead of fessing up,
I decided to see how I can shake things a little.
So I hugged him.

It was an I-could-be-up-to-no-good kinda hug,
cuz I hugged him for... almost a whole minute?
*grins* - and for no reason! muahahahaa!

Today, I read my horoscope, it said:

"You'd like for the realm of romance to be a safer place, but there's no insurance available for the ol' heart. Right now, though, letting your feelings be known is favored by the stars -- so go for it."

... and I did. *grins*

no details will be provided

No comments: