October 24, 2006

.advance australia fair.

Guess what I've been doing for the past 20 minutes?
*hides face behind hands*

I've been singing Australia's National Anthem!
*prepares to be smacked*

You see...
I've been on youtube.com for too long!
And I came across Anthony Callea and Ricki-Lee,
(while searching for performances by participants of Aus Idol season 2)
both singing the anthem!!

They both sound good ler...
Check it out before you judge me!




Riteee?

Now here's the lyrics if u wanna sing along too!
*hahahHHHaaa*


Australians all let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We've golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;

In history's page, let every stage
Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair.

ok wait...
Lets make this less controversial.
So here, Let me show u where my heart is: (^^)


center>

No comments: