October 19, 2006

.my fav disney cartoon.

I just watched "The New World" today.
(I think thats what its called)

Its basically the "Real life" story of Pocahontas.
It was oooookay.
But I personally loved the disney cartoon version much better.
heHhee...

In fact,
Thats actually my faaaavourite disney cartoon.
heHee...
Odd enuff,
For such a pro-lovey-dovey person like me,
I chosed as my favourite disney cartoon,
one of the few stories that didn't end 'happily ever after'.

*sigh*

Maybe its a sign.

But yea... I loved Pocahontas.

Hmm...
I'm currently listening to:
Sixpence Non The Richer's version of "Don't dream its over".

Suddenly I cant wait till James get married.
I wanna showcase my singing. ^^

Hmm...
Maybe Ivan wont mind me singing at his wedding too.
ooH... and my GSG...
Thats 6 weddings...
woOoo...

No comments: