October 7, 2006

.my DVD marathon.

Yesterday,
I went to bed at 8am.
I was up watching DVDs.
I managed to watch 3 in total.

All 3 were great.

One of them,
"Head over heels"
Starring Freddie Prinze Jr and Monica Potter,
That one I've actually watched before...
But I borrowed it from Blockbuster again cuz I saw the DVD on Big W's catalouge,
and its on sale!!
I've decided to get it.
HAHA...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then I watched "Camp".
This movie was different.
BUT I kinda enjoyed it..
Maybe its becuz of the music.


I totally fell for Daniel Letterle when he started singing a song called
"I sing for you"...
He's no professional singer,
But the simplicity of the song bought my heart.
aaand...
Maybe it sounded extra good becuz of him.
*ehem ehem*
U knoww...

Its a gurl thing. ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


THEN I watched "The Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold"
This was a sequel from 'The Cutting Edge'.
I've never watched the first one,
But I know it was about the parents of the girl in this 2nd one.

And the sweet bit was,
They actually casted the original parents.

I loved this movie the most among the 3.
It was great...
Loveddd the love story.
Loved the characters...
Loved the guy. HAHA...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tip to directors:
A charming leading man can never go wrong!!

No comments: