October 17, 2006

.my sunday guy.

Just before my supervisor and I closed the shop tonite,
A bunch of guys walked up to buy gelato.

Among them were a couple of guys who use to come every Sunday night.
I particularly remember one of them,
Not only becuz he was the cutest,
But also because he had to taste almost every single flavour before deciding!


Tonite when he came,
We chat a little...
He asked if I worked every night,
And I said no...
Usually Sunday nights,
But this Monday night was an extra.

And when his friends started teasing him about me,
I told them, "Yea, he's my Sunday guy."
I guess that started the whole thing...
His friends started making comments,
and getting all funny and etc...
And I didn't make things better,
cuz I was shooting them back with sarcastic remarks and etc.

(I wouldnt really call it flirting... *ehem*)

In a way, it was annoying becuz if not for them,
We could have bloody closed the shop already!
BUT on the other hand,
they were fun.

Not to mention,
At the end,
When he left tips,

he specifically pointed to me,
Looked me in the eye, and said,
"This is for You."

ooH...
When he said that with those sparking eyes,
I had to mentally calm myself to prevent an embarrassing blush.

You see...
He's got really beautiful eyes.
Loooong lashes... and sparkly...
And he's quite tan.
I cant put my finger on what race he is...
But he reminds me of dudes like Jay Hernandez.
So you can imagine...
He's hot.

aaah...
My Sunday guy.

Ok. Now I can blush.

No comments: