October 26, 2006

.the guys (part 1).

Just had a sudden urge to do this.
But first I'd like to say,
This is not meant to offend anyone.
Im just... blabbling.

So...
I was gonna write 5 random things that comes to mind about
each of the guys I'll be listing below.
and the 5 things must be the first things that comes to mind.
Well..
Here goes:

Ivan Lean

1. Knows too much about me.
2. Is always there when I need him.
3. Smart ass.
4. Creepy big smile.
5. Flower picker. (its an inside thing)

Groovy

1. Yahoo restaurant, where we always dine.
2. Has a cheeky smile.
3. Doesn't hug me enough.
4. Could be a great dancing partner,
IF only I can get him to dance.
5. Makes me smile when I think of him.

Shaz

1. Realllyy loyal to friends. (too loyal sometimes)
2. My inspiration to write music.
3. Someone who'd go out of his way to help others.
4. Doesnt love himself enough.
5. Ice-skating.

James Lee

1. Expressionless. (he probably saw this coming)
2. Looks blur, but isn't.
3. Bad in directions... Big W (haha)
4. I enjoy his choice of music.
5. My messed-up-body-clock buddy.

Carlo Garces

1. My ultimate crush. (non-celebrity)
2. The first to show me the dark side during my teenage years.
3. A stud-muffin... Cool on the outside,
but a true sweety on the inside.
4. Having funny and really crappy (good crappy) MSN chats,
that makes me laugh, cry, and blush all at the same time.
5. Reminds me of Bon Jovi.

J (Jon Chng)

1. Manchester United.
2. Craaaazzzyy long conversations on the phone.
3. Has a way of making me smile everytime.
4. Sings 'twinkle twinkle little star' reaaally badly!
(haha in his defence, he wasn't really putting his heart into it.)
5. Sweet. Reli sweet.

Mahfuz

1. My first love.
2. Cowwies and Goaties... *sigh*
3. Its been 5 years since I last saw him.
4. Would reli like to see him again.
5. My broken heart.

Kelvin Chee

1. Primary six, behind the school canteen.
2. Upper-star and tattoos.
3. 25 kisses.
4. Meeting him again, and noticing the piercing below his lip.
5. Fun to flirt with.

Chris Kia

1. Love letters.
2. Micheal Learns To Rock's 25 minutes.
3. Wondering if he kept my ridiculous photos from Primary sch.
4. Him throwing his sandwich's salad at me.
5. He's so cutee...

Cristiano Ronaldo

1. Ever so talented!
2. Blooody bloooody hot.
3. Makes any shirt, bad, shoe, glasses, jeans.. etc... look amazing!
4. I wanna learn to speak his language.
5. GOD.

Wayne Rozario

1. Kawasaki Ninja motorbike.
2. Mount Coot-Tha and our date.
3. Carrying up the stairs.
4. Us, out the backyard, under the moon.
5. ... he's still getting hotter.

Emyne Ng

1. My 'LeNnie' star at the International Star Registry.
2. Summer Catch.
3. Awesome listener.
4. My McDonalds buddy.
5. A true friend.

Mouzam Mosheen

1. Promised to bring me clubbing.
2. He's got a grin that makes him look really mysterious.
(in an oh-so-hot way)
3. Makes me weak in the knees when he plays pool.
4. Looks even hotter in a cap.
5. He's gonna be a pro-footballer,
and will someday introduce me to Ronaldo.

- Ok...
Im getting tired.
and I need to study.

No comments: