October 21, 2006

.idol's bobby flynn: a true artist.


I've been trying to watch Australian Idol this season.

Trying means:
1) want so badly to watch it; but
2) it clashes with my working time; therefore
3) i dont get to watch it as much as i wud like to.


BUT...

Eversince one particular audition when Bobby Flynn came into my life,
*hahahaa... I love my dramaticness*
I knew Idol would be different this year.

He's special.
Very much different.
And very bloody talented in his own way.


He's not oh-wow looking...
and most people wouldn't think he's hot,
But honestly,
watching him sing made me see him differently.

In fact,
I begin noticing how beautiful his eyes are.
Its soooo full of soul,
I can feel myself drowing in them.
and that voice...
oH-wow...

Too bad.
Last week.
Australia was a dumbass.
and Idol lost him.
*sigh*

Watch his "touchdown" performance here:
  • Bobby Flynn's Touchdown Performance

    Bobby's Audition (singing his orginal song - *heart melting*)
    - also the day Bobby stole my heart:

  • Bobby Flynn's Audition
  • No comments: