November 2, 2008

.my first real halloween.

for the first time, halloween actually didnt feel like just another day. :) in fact, i got to celebrate it twice! :)

it started quite late on the night itself, with me and sheensie meeting the boys [derekus, leonate & jeffo] for a nite out in the city. we partied the night away at the embassy hotel [yes, again] with some drinking and dancing and a little bit more. ;) - didnt take too many pics tho. *too busy* :)


the night after that, derekz and i drove to somewhere-almost-at-the-coast to attend jimmy's halloween party. derek dressed as a "wizard zombie" [altho the girls thought he looked more like mr.scarecrow] and i went as a dead "french maid".

sheena did derek's face, then combined effort with derek and sherwynna to make me spooky. :) checkout the awesome artwork by derek and sheensie -


the party was fun altho we were 3 hours late. kudos to jimbo [the count dracula] for the awesome decorating job! tomb stones, dead bodies, creepy insects, skulls and all!

unexpectedly [to me anyway], jimmy's parents, john and juliet were there. i actually miss them alot. :) and they're still as sweet as i remembered! we took a picture together... just like old times -

[pic above: now] [pic below: then]

ooh... and i found it reeeaaalllly sweet of jimmy's mum when she said to me, "i was so sad when jimmy told me you guys broke up! i almost cried!" :) *awww* and i liked how his dad kept huggin me and complimenting me... HAHA... *so full of myself* :P

ANYHOO...
i like this shot of my frenchie maid face the most. :) love the fake lashes!!! wooooHooo to artificialness!! LoL


ANYWAY... on a more present note,
i'm getting admitted to the legal profession tomorrow at 12.45pm. im officially and finalllyyy there! swing by around 1pm if you wanna join my picture session! xox

No comments: