remember that thing you realllyyyy liked yesterday, or a week ago, or a month ago?? that car, or magazine article, or celebrity, or sweater, or shoes, or dress, or guy/girl... remember all that feelings you had for that particular thing/person? and how much you want it? the urge? the desperation? and all those fantasies you create in your mind becuse you want it that badly??
then YOU GET IT, only to realise that as another day or week or month or year pass you by... you don't like it that much anymore. or even like it at all.
now here are the questions:
1. where do those feelings go?
2. does that mean you never really liked it in the first place?
3. is it possible to find those feelings again?
4. why do feelings just change like that?
5. how do you stop it from changing?