July 31, 2008

.fix it.

so i've fixed my hair. will post a pic when i find the mood to, cuz now i need to fix my life. more news have came in on the "bad news" yet to be unleashed on me next wednesday.

suddenly, my path leading up to the life i have planned as a lawyer is at high risk of being crushed. dark clouds have rolled in, and are appearing to be more threatening than ever.

next week is my moment of truth. i dont know how to prepare myself. i dont even know if i can hold myself together till then. no tears.

THERE CAN BE NO TEARS.

like stan says,
*breathe*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont so lum beh babe u really fixed your hair before I m back... Or your done it for your bf and conveniently put it to my account too...hahaha

Anywaz....1 day...

lennie... said...

ok beh. 1 day. but im pushing the thoughts aside at the moment. :(

thanks beh stan!