July 9, 2008

.my beautiful morning.

just a little out of topic:
referring to the pic below,
i've got to say that thats one of my favourite sights in the world right now.
a full tank of fuel for a low price. :)
tuesday and wednesday nites babeeeeee!!
sigh... im a sad case.



aaaanyway....
i woke up today and got dressed for work.
felt extra bouncy so i took a couple of pics before "officially" making a start.
cam-whoring, as we've established. :)

oh... and not forgetting my phoon. :)
he looks like a big bear with his extra-small-just-woke-up-eyes...
no no... actually, he looks like the grumpy goat!!

hmmm....
was just another typical day.
but a good start just made everything felt extra special.
ah, my beautiful morning in my beautiful mess;
with my blur blur phoon.
seeee his faceeee....




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay babe finally u found someone!

yee :D :D

is he vietnamese?

lennie... said...

lol "finally"?? ahHaa... thx babe! when do i get to see yours?? ;)

he's from KL ler. :)
i'm back to local guys now. haHa!

Anonymous said...

jason looks like he found himself in the wrong room along with an "uh-oh" on his face.

HahahAhahhahAHahahh, vietnamese!

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyy I'm not Viet ok. I'm probably Chinese ... probably :)

Anonymous said...

jason is actually jamaican.

ya mon? who be jamming? Bajingo!

Oh, but he can speak abit of Cantonese.