July 24, 2008

.life of the unemployed.

its day #10 since jason left my side to go on his trip back home. how am i coping? actually, its not so much coping... cuz its not a problem exactly, so i guess its more like, how am i feeling? - hmm. i'd say, fine?

- would've been more convincing without the "?" hey? lol but really, im ok. he's enjoying his time being home with friends, while doing the things i know he wanted to do... so yea, eventhough some things make me think more than i should, i just have to accept that its part and parcel of being in a relationship. :) being understanding. yep. i can do that. haHa... *cough* haha... ok, kidding.

so, i've been busy running around, getting my stuff together. documents for my applications, buying the stuffs i've been meaning to get, finishing up on my reflective journals for my PLT course, and getting lots of rest. wait, i meant HEAPS of rest.

have to say, it sucks being unemployed. yes, i get rest, but rest without limits can get quite scary. how scary?? well, it ate up my entire 23rd july!!

ok, what happened was, i was on gtalk with phoon (dawn of the 23rd july) until almost 6am my time, 4am his. (bad, i know).. then after he konked out, i continued. watched tons of youtube videos, and before i know it, it was 7am. so i rushed off, took a shower and snuggled up in bed. when i opened my eyes, it was 8.40... PM!!!!!!!

!??!?!?!

yea, and thats how 23 july 2008 disappeared into the past. a day of my life that i will never get back. a day i shall forever look back upon, thinking, "where did my day go?!" - lol so melodramatic. oh wellz.

i think i fixed my body clock already.
its 11.39pm; im so sleepy.
need to work on my resume tomoz!

xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ish , what a piggie :P

I'll be home soon baybe :)

Anonymous said...

wtf lee jing wen -___- 8pm?? Ya allah.actually i used 2 do that alot during the breaks n i lost 5kgs frm there muahahaha!awesomeness!