July 19, 2008

.new BAD habit alert!.

sad to say and announce, but i have recently just come to realise that i have a new bad habit. and yes, i will work to change it; but hey, the first step to getting better is acceptance of ones' weakness rite??

so, what is this new bad habit of mine?
(those who are close to me, you can observe this)

lately, i've been doing this, in conversations, alot -

**
person x: you know what happened to me the other day?

me: what?


person x: i was driving to the shopping mall.........

me: hey, you can drive?

person x: ... umm... yea...

me: oh, how long have u been driving?

person x: .... ah, its been a while now. got my licence straight after high school.

me: aah ic... so, you were saying something about driving somewhere?

person x: hmm?... oooh... yeaaa... that. i was driving to the shopping mall............


**
do you see what my problem is??
and another thing i tend to do alot is...

**
john, jenny* & i are having dinner.

jenny: so what do you think about the soup?

me: john, is that a new top?


john: yea, its new.

me: its good. (in jenny's direction)

jenny: what? john's top?

me: haha no, the soup.

**
againnn, do you see the problem??
hmmm...

1. so rude.
2. so rudee.
3. so rudeee!

im trying to find out why i do this. :(
its like my head seem to be in two places at once alot, and focusing on the wrong things alot too. and becuz i cant juggle my mind properly, now i'm becoming rude.

sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to break this to you... It's not only your bad habit, it is a typical SABAHAN'S bad habit. Many people I know of are like that, but the good thing about you is that at least you RETURN to the original topic.

Most people don't even bother about that. That is what really annoys the hell out of people and they are extra rude.

I must admit you were like that with me, but I wasn't annoyed at all because I know you will give me the chance to say what I wanted to say.

Add oil in changing your bad habit! XD

Derek's Little Makcik

lennie... said...

fyin? hehee thanks for the feedback. me shall add that oil. :) heHhee