August 12, 2008

.google mapping!.

there's this new thing on google map. so kewlz. they actually have live shots of your house from the street. stan told me about this, and the funniest thing was when stan looked my house up, he saw this -



that silver mitsubishi lancer is His. lol whatta.... its either a coincidence, or stan really have spent THAT much time at my house. in any case, aww... :)

anywayz, remember the bad news i mentioned in earlier posts?

things have officially became bad. yea. it was bad news, and it really is bad. but one thing i did take from all the drama whirlwind emotions i've been tortured with in the past week is learning how much love and support i have around me... from family and friends. :)

- and if they're reading this, i just wanna say thank you from the bottom of my tired-sad-and-stressed little heart, for all the advice and for putting up with my crazy high-low moods. u guys know who u are. :)

xox

No comments: