August 17, 2008

.permissions granted.

:) tonite,
i granted myself permission to sit around and think about my break up... it started when i was uploading pics from my phone, and came across these pics. pics i took for my blog that came a little too late. but well, they're nice pics... so why waste rite?


that was jason and my last friday night together. feels like 10 years ago! hmm.

i remember him always teasing me for taking lousy "here i am at this awesome place" pics because alot of my pictures come out with 95% my face, and 5% of the place i was intending to capture. like the one above. :)

"this is me and jason at the brisbane wheel!" - and if not for the first pic, you probably wouldnt be able to tell. haHa... anywayz, was listening to jack johnson. these lines somehow caught me;

Love is the answer,
At least for most of the questions in my heart.
Like why are we here?
And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving.
I'll tell you one thing it's always better when we're together.

im sure both of us had those questions throughout the times we were together, and i guess we stayed together anyway because both of us believed in that last line for a while. :) hmm. i didnt feel this yesterday, but i guess it was good while it lasted.

alrite. thats enough. :)

goodnite!
fingers crossed for tomorrow!
xox

No comments: