August 31, 2008

.gonna sleep at 10 tonite! watch me!.

my first week of 100% work. im losing momentum. legs hurt like crap and my energy level is going down. i need to pop a vit-c before i fall apart. 1.5 more weeks to go before i revert to my life as a bum.

mum and dad coming in 3 days. the house is a mess. mum's gonna kill us.

laundry undone. room unclean. house a pigstye. unrested. oh shit... hosery... all worn and havent had time to wash. dammit. gonna look ugly at work tomorrow.

anyhoo..


our riverfire group. (plus MC and mel who left early)
thanks for coming out guys! :)


shaz, thanks for the company at lunch yesterday, and for the one hour laughs last night before bed. :) anddd for the rocks that i now know are definitely real. HAHA :)

derek, thanks for the company at lunch today, and for being there for me sooo much to the point that i dreamt of what i told u i dreamt about. :) lol and for watching the fireworks with me. i had fun. :)

nanda, will try to make lunch next weekend ok? :) and thanks for the picture of us taken at the riverfest! glad we at least found u in the crowd!!

yen jia, thanks for sharing my pain and tryin to help me reduce my burdens. u're the bestest. :)

just sharing:
i was walking to my bus stop after work today when a drunk-looking white dude walked up to me and said, "do u wanna suck an irishman's cock?"... i walked off without a word. stunned - and insulted. wtf?

xox

No comments: