September 6, 2008

.p.s.


watched p.s. i love you again today. still couldnt hold back the tears. :( *heartaches* here... share it with me -

***
Holly Kennedy: No, it's not gonna work. I feel like I'm trying on a new pair of shoes I really wanna buy, but they just don't fit. Sorry.
William: Alright then, how about going barefoot for a while? [he kisses her]
__________

Patricia: I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like your in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his.
__________

Gerry Kennedy: [after Holly finishs his letters] P.S. I love you
__________

Gerry Kennedy: [holding Holly by the shoulders] What do you want? I know what I want, cause I'm holding it in my hands.
__________

Gerry Kennedy: [last letter]....It's to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful... literally.

If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I.

You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you.

***

i wonder when i'd feel that life as i know it ends...
perhaps when i get to be someone's holly...?

*tear*

No comments: