September 4, 2008

."tried" making it short.

oh. so tired, but so wanna document today.
ok. can't. maybe some other time...

ALTHO...
here's a little something i can manage -

x. didnt see mr.hot solicitor today, but enjoyed court alot.

x. the clients we had today reminded me of the jerry springer show. believe it or not, things on that show does happen in real life!

x. i just realised i can afford to buy myself something expensive, and i know of many things i want, but somehow know i would not buy. why do i not have the greed for expensive things? - stingy i guess. wait till i start making mils! :)

x. sheensie sent me some nice songs. some fun, some depressing. but here's what caught my attention -

I never pretend to be something I'm not
You get what you see, when you see what I've got
We live in the real world, I'm just a real girl
I know exactly where I stand
[mutya buena - real girl]

goodnite!

xox

No comments: