October 8, 2008

.awesome excuse.

i switched my 3 mobile phone plan last month from the $49 cap to the $29 cap.

figured i'd save some money. when i called three to make the switch, i knew they'd ask me why. so i prepared an excuse that'd stop any further interrogations / questions / attempts of persuasion -

. me: i just need to switch my plan back to the $29 cap. im currently on the $49, as you would know.

. three: can i know why?

. me: because my boyfriend and i just broke up, and i dont need so much credit anymore.

. three: ... ok.


:) no further word on the matter. worked, just as planned.

oh... and the money i saved has already been used on a pedi-spa. :) men wont understand, but my toes look so cute now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ur reason rock world. hehehehehe......

Anonymous said...

Hunz.. at the end of the day.. you didnt save any money.....
tot Id point that out to you...


-ENd-

.lennie.sam.lee. said...

vannie, but i got pretty toe nails noww!!!

lol that first comment shud be sing yee yea? that girl always sound so hyper... hahaha got to love her for it!

mr jp said...

Funny, I switched down a plan too.

Oh , if you do it online, they won't even ask you why :)